A supportive environment for neurodiverse families
A thousand questions entered Jackie’s mind when her then 2-year-old daughter, Jaimie, was diagnosed with nonverbal autism, a condition in which a person cannot communicate with someone through speaking. What kind of care would Jaimie need? How could she advocate for her daughter? How could Jackie be successful at home and work?
Jackie found many of her answers at Capital One—through supportive resources, empathetic colleagues and CapAbilities, our Business Resource Group (BRG) for associates who have a disability, caregivers and allies. And Jackie has been able to care for her daughter while still finding time at work to grow into a leadership role.
“Life at Capital One means acceptance,” she said. “It means putting your family first. It means always bringing your whole self to work.”
How Capital One’s culture helps working parents
Learn how the supportive culture and unique benefits help Capital One's Working Mother and Working Dad of the Year maintain their work-life balance.
Supporting parents and caregivers through &family
Learn how &family, a Capital One Business Resource Group, empowers associates to prioritize their work and family.
- Manager, Product Management - Prometheus Financial Core R181891
- Manager, Product Management: Concierge Travel - Velocity Black (Remote - Eligible) R176811
- Commercial Broker Dealer Compliance Advisor - Senior Manager R181022
- Senior Associate - Quantitative Analysis R181913
- Manager, Quality Assurance Process Management R181769
- Senior Manager, Product Manager: Capital One Shopping (Remote - Eligible) R181223
- Business Manager R178063
- Part Time Branch Ambassador - Westland Shopping Center R181893
- Sr. Director, Technical Program Manager - Generative AI Systems R181901
- Senior Associate, Product: Premium Products & Experiences, Onboarding R181899
- Manager, Product Management, Authorization Processing R181737
- TripleTree - Investment Banking Associate R180961