Finding belonging and mentorship at Capital One
Blacks in Tech has helped Vee expand her network, build professional expertise and see the possibilities for her Capital One Tech journey. Learn more about Vee’s story and how she’s fostering personal growth and community at work.
Vee came to Capital One in 2018 in search of mentors who would inspire her to succeed and grow. She didn’t find just one, but 1,200 leaders, advocates and friends through Blacks in Tech, our Business Resource Group for Black technologists and allies to connect, find community and thrive.
“The Blacks In Tech BRG was the first time in my professional experience where I believed I had a seat at the table and the support to bring others to the table with me,” said Vee, a Senior Operations Coordinator for Capital One Card.
Learn more about Vee's journey.
Copyright © 2023
Opinions are those of the individual author. Statements are deemed accurate at the time of posting. Unless otherwise noted, Capital One is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, any company mentioned. All trademarks and intellectual property used or displayed are the property of their respective owners.
- Principal Associate Data Science - Community Impact & Investment R168894
- Senior Associate, Support Specialist R169475
- Platform Sales Manager R163721
- Senior Software Engineer, Back End R169473
- Senior Administrative Assistant (Administrative Support Assistant III) - Premium Products & Experiences R169116
- Senior Coordinator, Help Desk Support (Service Desk) R169428
- Associate, Field Services (Remote Eligible) R169470
- Director of Technical Program Management - Premium R169463
- Support Specialist R169471
- Sr. Director, Software Engineering - AI Developer Experience R169460
- Distinguished Engineer - AI Developer Experience R169180
- Lead SailPoint Application Engineer R165349