Copyright ©2022 Capital One. Opinions are those of the individual author. Statements are deemed accurate at the time of posting. Unless otherwise noted, Capital One is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, any company mentioned. All trademarks and intellectual property used or displayed are the property of their respective owners.
Sharing Capital One's Culture One Post at a Time
Alyssa, a self-described introvert and software engineer, found the courage to network with new people and highlight what she loves about working at Capital One through a self-made LinkedIn series.
For 20 days, Alyssa shared a photo of herself on Linkedin wearing Capital One clothing along with a caption explaining the backstory of the item or what she loves about working here. She received nearly 3,200 likes and made dozens of connections inside and outside the company.
"My pride for working at Capital One has only grown since starting here four years ago,” Alyssa said. “I hope my series inspired some others to join us. There’s a culture here that invests in you."
Check out a few of Alyssa’s LinkedIn posts below. Learn about the story behind Alyssa's series and what fuels her career journey.
5 Resources At Capital One You Should Know About
Get familiar with these 5 overlooked benefits that help Capital One associates thrive in their careers and outside of work.
A Leader’s Journey To Connect Women in Tech
Learn why Cat, a leader in Machine Learning, is passionate about women’s empowerment and creating more opportunities for diverse tech candidates.
Women in Tech: An Inclusive Community for Women Technologists
The Women in Tech Business Resource Group is the place for female technologists to connect, thrive and inspire future generations.
- Senior Manager, Project Manager (Business Payments-Strategic Platforms) R142958
- Executive Assistant - Retail Bank R142852
- Director, Risk Management R138567
- Lead Platform Engineer - AWS (Remote-Eligible) R139158
- Principal Auditor (Experienced Senior Auditor), Finance Audit R142224
- Senior Manager, Product Management - US CARD R139274
- Senior Associate, Product Management - Card Partnerships R118952
- Customer Resiliency Product Manager - Manager R122808
- Product Manager - Data, Loss Mitigation, & Branded Card Ops - CR R139112
- Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis R137945
- Manager, Agile Delivery Lead - Card Customer Resiliency Program Team R143210
- Manager, Data Engineering R144708