Copyright ©2023 Capital One. Opinions are those of the individual author. Statements are deemed accurate at the time of posting. Unless otherwise noted, Capital One is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, any company mentioned. All trademarks and intellectual property used or displayed are the property of their respective owners.
7 resume tips for students and recent grads
Fine-tuning a resume can be difficult when you’re still early in your career. As a college student or recent grad, you have one chance to show a complete stranger everything you’ve accomplished, while also showing off your motivations and how you approach work.
Check out our Students & Grads recruiters' seven tips to capture it all and help your resume stand out.
Student & Grad Application Questions, Answered
Hear from recruiters as they share an overview of the Student and Grad programs interview process and help you feel prepared for every stage.
7 Tips for Students & Grads Applying to Capital One
Use these seven tips from recruiters to find the right Student and Grads program, nail the interview and thrive during the application process.
What to Expect During Your Capital One Interview
Find out what types of interviews you can expect when applying to work for Capital One.
- Lead Software Engineer, Back End (Remote Eligible) R167259
- Principal Associate, Data Engineer: Enterprise Data and Machine Learning R166262
- Senior Director, Data Engineering (Remote Eligible) R167252
- Associate, Technology Risk Controls Testing R167248
- Sr. Manager Software Engineering, Full Stack R167260
- Full Time Branch Ambassador - Veterans Blvd R163423
- Senior SailPoint Engineer - Cyber (Remote - Eligible) R164392
- Risk Manager R167255
- Senior Manager, Cyber Risk & Analysis (Remote Eligible) R167250
- Senior Director, Technical Program Management - Card Data (Remote Eligible) R167247
- Part Time Branch Ambassador - North Plainfield R167233
- Manager, Cyber Risk & Analysis (Remote Eligible) R167244