Using innovative tech to revolutionize banking
Capital One is home to daring technologists, engineers and innovators who are changing banking for good. From being an early adopter of the cloud, to using data and machine learning to empower our customers, our associates have bold ideas and act on them.
“Do you want a great culture that allows you to grow and foster your technical skills while solving big problems? It’s at Capital One,” said Maureen, a managing vice president for Software Engineering. “Do you want brilliant and kind minds weighing in and supporting you to make sure that we’re doing the right things for our customers and our associates? It’s at Capital One.”
Tech with heart: A Q&A with HR Tech leader Maureen Jules-Perez
Capital One HR Tech leader Maureen Jules-Perez shares her thoughts on Diversity in tech and keeping a people-focus while innovating. Hear her insights.
5 Lessons a career in tech taught this leader
Find out the top-5 lessons Pete, a leader in Software Engineering, recommends to all technologists in their career.
Developing cutting-edge skills with Tech College
Associates can enroll in Capital One’s Tech College, a learning platform that houses free courses for developing new tech skills.
- Manager, IT Service Desk R175111
- Senior Data Engineer R175107
- Senior Software Engineer, Back End R175102
- Director, Data Engineering - Card Data & Analytics R175101
- Distinguished Engineer, Generative AI Systems (Remote-Eligible) R173866
- Senior Manager, Software Engineering, Back End R175104
- Director, Enterprise Cyber Security Architect R171922
- Senior Executive IT Support Specialist R175090
- Senior Software Engineer, Back End (Java, Springboot, MySQL) R175089