How asking questions creates inclusion and growth
Annie Fallows, senior vice president and head of auto refinance, asks her associates a lot of questions.
She wants to know about their desired growth opportunities, successes and what they are thinking and feeling. Annie’s inquisitive nature is part of her own career goal: to create dialogue that bolsters a culture of growth and belonging.
“I want associates to feel safe talking to me, their peers and other leaders,” Annie said. “The good, the bad and all the feedback in-between are valuable for development and help open the lines of communication.”
Empathetic leadership during a time of crisis
Find out what Patrick Ens, President of Capital One Canada, has learned about leading through a crisis and supporting associates’ mental health.
Using inclusive and intentional language at work
Tech leaders promote using inclusive language and making us all aware of where our words come from.
Monica’s Story: Empowering herself and others
Monica dedicates time and energy to helping her Capital One Café teams and mentees achieve whole-self growth and development.
- Data Strategy, Culture, & Risk Operations Manager R175117
- Senior Associate, Data Science - People Analytics R172383
- Senior Associate, Product Manager - Retail Bank Enterprise Payments R171503
- Manager, IT Service Desk R175111
- Senior Data Engineer R175107
- Senior Software Engineer, Back End R175102
- Director, Data Engineering - Card Data & Analytics R175101
- Senior Manager, UX Lead - Risk.xd R175036
- Distinguished Engineer, Generative AI Systems (Remote-Eligible) R173866
- Senior Manager, Software Engineering, Back End R175104
- Principal Risk Specialist R175099