Copyright ©2022 Capital One. Opinions are those of the individual author. Statements are deemed accurate at the time of posting. Unless otherwise noted, Capital One is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, any company mentioned. All trademarks and intellectual property used or displayed are the property of their respective owners.
How Asking Questions Creates Inclusion and Growth
Annie Fallows, senior vice president and head of auto refinance, asks her associates a lot of questions.
She wants to know about their desired growth opportunities, successes and what they are thinking and feeling. Annie’s inquisitive nature is part of her own career goal: to create dialogue that bolsters a culture of growth and belonging.
“I want associates to feel safe talking to me, their peers and other leaders,” Annie said. “The good, the bad and all the feedback in-between are valuable for development and help open the lines of communication.”
Empathetic Leadership During a Time of Crisis
Find out what Patrick Ens, President of Capital One Canada, has learned about leading through a crisis and supporting associates’ mental health.
Using Inclusive and Intentional Language at Work
Tech leaders promote using inclusive language and making us all aware of where our words come from.
Monica’s Story: Empowering Herself and Others
Monica dedicates time and energy to helping her Capital One Café teams and mentees achieve whole-self growth and development.
- Principal Associate, Data Science-Capital Risk Oversight R108863
- Agile Delivery Lead, Senior Associate (Remote Eligible) R157233
- System Integrator ( Remote Eligible) R157231
- Cafe Ambassador - Mall of America R155455
- Software Engineer, Full Stack R157229
- Senior Back End Software Engineer - Capital One Software (Remote Eligible) R149037
- Principal Associate, Political Action Committee (PAC) Administrator R155947
- Lead Software Engineer, Full Stack R157221
- Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack R157222
- Senior Associate, Full Stack Engineer (Remote-Eligible) R155007
- Manager, Software Engineering, DevOps (Remote - Eligible) R157215
- Senior Manager, Software Engineering, Full Stack R157216