Build your brand in tech with these 4 steps
Marina is on a mission to help others in tech with their careers by sharing one critical piece of advice: Only 10 percent of success comes from performance. Image and exposure make up the other 90 percent.
“That knowledge felt seismic,” said Marina, director of small business for Card Tech. “I would have been eternally grateful for someone to give me that knowledge when I started 25 years ago. A strong brand can open doors because it makes people remember you."
Women in tech: An inclusive community for women technologists
The Women in Tech Business Resource Group is the place for female technologists to connect, thrive and inspire future generations.
A leader’s journey to connect women in tech
Learn why Cat, a leader in Machine Learning, is passionate about women’s empowerment and creating more opportunities for diverse tech candidates.
Associates grow with our Career Development Center
Discover how Capital One’s Career Development Center provides free professional development resources to help associates reach their career goals.
- Sr. Director, Technical Program Manager - Generative AI Systems R181901
- Senior Software Engineer, Back End R181876
- Director, Information Security Consultant R181873
- Senior Software Engineer, Back End R181875
- Senior Software Engineer, Back End R181728
- Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack (Java) R181886
- Manager, Software Engineer, Full Stack R181827
- Senior Software Engineer R176837
- Senior Data Engineer R181812
- Lead Software Engineer, Backend (Python, Snowflake) R181824