Senior Process ManagerApply now Job ID R28208 Updated date 06/13/2017 Locations Toronto, Ontario
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
At Capital One, we march to a different beat! With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don't just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers.
Capital One has celebrated milestones, including:
- 148 on the Fortune 500
- More than 31,500 associates globally
- 50 million customer accounts
- Canada's Top Employer for Young People for 2013
- Great Place to Work - Best Workplace in 2014
If you've been looking for a different kind of company then you've come to the right place. At Capital One, you'll find energized, positive people all working together to accomplish one goal - customer satisfaction. With many opportunities to develop new skills and great benefits like educational assistance available, you'll wonder what took you so long to get here.
The Operations team is looking for someone who will put our customers first by transforming customer expectations into quality and ingenuity to deliver capabilities that customers want. This will include supporting and executing change to new and existing processes and customer-facing initiatives that builds our Brand and supports our mission to deliver value to our customers.
Within the Operations team, we live these values by ensuring that our products and processes are constantly evolving to better meet our Customer’s needs. We are responsible for areas that include rewards strategy and delivery, new and ongoing customer management processes, product lifecycle management, and our brand. To manage such a broad set of processes, we work with internal partners across Canada, the US and internationally.
- Collaborate with process owner and various departments in different locations to develop and execute effective processes within Operations
- Support projects by partnering with IT, other departments, and vendors to ensure processes are built to be effective and efficient
- Identify operational breakdowns and inefficiencies to drive action to streamline and simplify existing processes
- Analyze and improve existing processes
- Ensure that processes are in compliance with enterprise standards and regulations
- Maintain knowledge of operational procedures and ensure documentation is relevant and updated
- Perform quality assurance routines on existing processes
- Post-Secondary Education
- At least 2 years of experience in a Process Management role
- At least 1 year experience capturing process requirements and translating them into process documentation, and workflow diagrams
- At least 1 year experience working in a cross-functional environment, ensuring stakeholder expectations are managed effectively
- 1 year+ experience working in the Financial Services Industry
- 1 year+ experience in the credit card industry
- 1 year+ experience in product strategy development & consulting on process management
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).