Senior Manager, Partnership OperationsApply now Job ID R27209 Updated date 05/26/2017 Locations Toronto, Ontario
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
The Senior Manager Partnership Operations leads application, rewards and online servicing processes for Hudson Bay and Saks portfolios. This individual will be partner as a Co-Lane Lead for the HB/Saks Lane and support the cross functional PODs. This role will also have a key relationship with the Partners.
- Work side by side with the product and marketing lead to provide direction and guidance to all PODs across the HB Lane
- Member of the Partnerships Leadership Team supporting the development of management practices, engagement and talent development
- Work closely with the partner and client relations team to ensure processes are running within expectations
- Manage operational relationship with HB & Saks (including reporting of key Operational metrics)
- Support change within the store environment
- Process owner:
- Present New Acquisition Offer
- Receive, Verify, Decision, Offer
- Accrue & Redeem Rewards
- Online Servicing
- Develop process management skills across the Process Manager team
- Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years' experience in business process reengineering, or 3 years' experience in process improvement or 3 years' experience in process management & optimization
- At least 3 years' experience managing and developing teams
- At least 3 years' experience in using data and analytics to identify opportunities, and drive improvements.
- At least 3 years' experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma transformation philosophies, principles, tools, and techniques
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience building and maintaining 3rd Party relationships
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).