Senior Manager- Human Resources Operations and AnalyticsApply now Job ID R33722 Updated date 08/29/2017
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Talented teams drive our organization forward through ideas, innovation, sharing of success and accomplishments, each step of the way. In addition to being voted "Best Places to Work" in Canada, Capital One offers a team-based, collaborative culture, with a passion for innovation and a great focus on development and growth for associates. Learn more about this position and all that Capital One Canada has to offer!
About the Role:
As the Senior Manager of HR operations and analytics you will make an impact in planning and leading the implementation of program and systems' changes, as well as manage the day-to-day operations of the core HR services, which include Payroll, HR Contact Centre, HRIS and Immigration. You will collaborate and partner with the Canada HR team; enterprise HR teams; local Legal and Risk functions and external vendors to define and deliver associate programs. You can see beyond the numbers, and you are a unique blend of strategic thinker, team leader and operational guru.
- Manage, lead, coach and develop the HR Services team to improve capability, encourage best practice and deliver optimal results that align with business direction. Engage with associates about their individual performance, career aspirations and development needs.
- Serve as the expert in HR metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics in Workday; utilize technology to interpret workforce data
- Design, develop and deliver department and business-wide change initiatives and ensure the delivery of such initiatives is simple, meets the needs of the business and preserves associate engagement
- Lead and develop an HR operations function that provides great customer service to associates and managers
- Work collaboratively with HR leadership to ensure co-ordination of initiatives and optimal use of resources
- Partner with key stakeholders and vendors to fully leverage Workday for Canada ensuring that country requirements are defined and built and oversee the change management and implementation for Canada
- Bachelors in Human Resources or Management
- At least 5 years of experience in HR Operations
- At least 3 years of HR analytical and reporting experience
- At least 2 years of experience in payroll policies and procedures
- 1+ year of experience with Workday
- Process Certification in Six Sigma or Lean methodologies
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).