Process Manager - Customer Experience InsightApply now Job ID R53295 Updated date 08/02/2018 Location Toronto, Ontario
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Process Manager - Customer Experience Insight
The Customer Experience Measurement Program (CEMP) was created at the direction of our CEO with a mandate to drive consistent measurement of customer experience to inform business decisions. CEMP delivers on this mandate by supporting a Net Promoter System (NPS) that includes the capture, analysis, and deployment of customer feedback across all of lines of business in Capital One.
At Capital One Canada, the CX insights team provides direction and support to the Enterprise CEMP team to ensure they can execute this program on behalf of our line of business. We also play a pivotal role in defining the Canada specific measurement strategy and work closely with other teams in the business to turn data into actionable insights that drive a meaningful difference for our customers.
It’s an exciting time for the CX Insights team and CEMP in particular. Our Canadian Customer Experience transformation agenda is driving demand for new measurement solutions with a strong emphasis on key customer journeys and appetite from across the Canadian business to understand our customers has never been higher.
With that in mind, we are looking for a passionate individual to join the Canada CX insights team to help fuel our customer obsessed culture across Capital One Canada. As a Customer Experience Insight Analyst, reporting to the manager of CX Insights, you will play a key role in collecting accurate and reliable survey feedback and defining the Voice of the Customer within Capital One Canada. You will diligently apply adequate controls to ensure surveys and deliverables adhere to established standards, processes and timelines. Beyond this, you will act as a champion for the Voice of the Customer and work with various teams to help them integrate customer feedback into their strategies and decisions.
The Canada CX Insights team is searching for a proactive, bright, organized, and enthusiastic individual to join our team. The role focuses on leveraging your talent for process management, customer and market research, analytics and insights development, and change leadership to create a world class voice of the customer measurement program.
A successful candidate will be able to:
- Apply statistical & analytic techniques to customer survey and account data to ensure the health and accuracy of CEMP results
- Collaborate with data scientists, research managers, and tech to align data collection to business needs
- Communicate analytical insights and results in an easily digestible and compelling manner to influence the customer experience agenda
- Independently manage work streams while pushing forward and contributing to group problem-solving
- Working closely with internal teams, you will be responsible for the successful project management and execution of Capital One Canada’s customer experience measurement program
- Actively monitoring the progress of ongoing data collection efforts; identifying and addressing survey-related issues; and escalating as needed
- Designing and implementing survey data quality control measures to ensure reporting accuracy and data reliability
- Oversee, manage, and drive improvements for CEMP’s voice of the customer sampling and quota management
- Support CEMP’s operations team to ensure data collection is well-managed
- Identify opportunities to improve CEMP’s strategic approach to voice of the customer data capture and work with manager of CX Insights and the Enterprise CEMP team to deploy new capabilities
- You will support efforts to design and develop data visualization tools and models to ensure VoC insights are easily understood and used to drive customer experience improvements across the organization.
- Serve as an ambassador for customer experience data and analysis across the Canada business, consulting on customer experience data needs and infusing customer analytics into decision-making
- Bachelor's degree
- At least two years experience in process/project management role related to customer satisfaction and loyalty measurement programs
- At least 2 years experience influencing decision making across business units or functional teams
- At least 2 years experience using analytics in a business or marketing setting.
- Completed training or certification in Customer Experience Management (CEM) or Net Promoter Score (NPS);
- Experience managing Customer Experience/Voice of Customer feedback programs in partnership with software, servicing vendors (Medallia specifically is preferred).
- Certified in Lean or Six Sigma
- Experience designing and developing data visualization tools/reports
- Experience with survey design and analysis of customer survey data
- Experience with design thinking
- Proficiency in Teradata/AWS
- Familiarity with a text analytics software package
- Proficiency with statistical modeling software including SAS and JMP
- Familiarity with visual analytics software, such as Tableau
- Familiarity with big data tools and cloud environments (e.g., Python, AWS)
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).