Principal Process AssociateApply now Job ID R28206 Updated date 06/13/2017 Locations Toronto, Ontario
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
At Capital One, we march to a different beat! With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don't just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers.
Capital One has celebrated milestones, including:
- 148 on the Fortune 500
- More than 31,500 associates globally
- 50 million customer accounts
- Canada's Top Employer for Young People for 2013
- Great Place to Work - Best Workplace in 2014
If you've been looking for a different kind of company then you've come to the right place. At Capital One, you'll find energized, positive people all working together to accomplish one goal - customer satisfaction. With many opportunities to develop new skills and great benefits like educational assistance available, you'll wonder what took you so long to get here.
You will manage day-to-day process activities for Canada Customer Fulfillment which includes processes related to Third Party governance and regulatory requirements. You will partner with respective Business Owners to plan and implement various projects and process improvement initiatives as well as general optimization of the third party management governance program. In addition, you’ll collaborate with internal departments to manage existing processes as part of continuous improvement initiatives using Lean principles. The Sr. Process Manager supports the key goals to ensure business strategies are implemented within quality, time and cost goals.
- Manage day-to-day process-related activities for Canada Operations, specifically third party governance priorities
- Own and maintain Canada-specific third party management policies and standards, and provide input into Enterprise policies, standards and procedures to ensure compliance with Canada regulatory requirements
- Document and enhance existing processes using Lean/Six Sigma methodologies
- Manage small to medium scope projects and initiatives to drive key objectives for third party governance
- Collaborate with broader team members and Business Owners to identify process optimization and improvement opportunities
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects for our existing business processes
- Apply a quality management system, and perform quality assurance routines on existing processes
- Investigate operational breakdowns to determine root cause and identify potential process improvement projects
- Reduce the risk of operational breakdowns
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent organizational, strategic thinking, problem solving skills and superior analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong ability as a member of a team and a strong desire to learn
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Math or Statistics
- At least 3 years of process management experience
- At least 2 years of third party management experience
- 3+ years of process management experience
- 2+ years of third party management experience
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).