Bilingual HR Associate- Benefits and Leave SpecialistApply now Job ID R48950 Updated date 05/31/2018 Location Toronto, Ontario
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Bilingual HR Associate- Benefits and Leave Specialist
161 Bay Street (93021), Canada, Toronto,Toronto, Ontario,
The Canada HR Operations Team is looked for an experienced Benefits and Leaves specialist. This specialist will be responsible for providing a consistent quality of customer service resulting in client and associate satisfaction.
This role will partner with benefit vendors, HR partners and the payroll team to work through and find constructive resolution to employee benefit matters, including providing customer service for escalated associate inquiries.
The benefits and leaves specialist will work closely with US team members to ensure the HRIS system and benefit integration files work as intended.
- Be knowledgeable of, and ensure adherence to all HR procedures/polices
- Coordination and input of all incoming benefits and leaves transactions
- Advises employees on all matters related to any leave of absence (maternity, paternity, etc.) and administers the leave through coordination with payroll
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency in all HR systems
- Determines the root cause of a problem or issue and ensures timely and accurate resolution.
- Vision to create solutions to unique associate issues/concerns
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to ensure adherence to all service level agreements
- Supports special projects as required
- Fluent in French & English
- High School, GED or Equivalent Certification
- At least two years of benefit and/or leaves administration experience
- GBA, CEBS designation preferred or working towards
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).