Agile CoachApply now Job ID R25663 Updated date 05/04/2017 Location Toronto, Ontario
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Do you have a passion for people, continuous improvement, business agility, and coaching? If so, you might be the Agile Coach we’re looking for at Capital One Canada.
The Operational Excellence team is seeking an Agile Coach to support Capital One’s agile journey. We focus on understanding the core challenges and opportunities that impede flow of value for our business, and coach teams on techniques to overcome them. We provide coaching, consulting, training, and advice to help our entire organization improve quality and decrease lead time of the value we deliver. We’re a key part of helping our business evolve to better plan, adapt, and respond for the benefits of our customers. We’re looking for someone who wants to be a part of helping to build the best place to work.
- Provide program and team level coaching of department / program teams on Agile practices, principles, roles, artifacts, and mechanics
- Support management understanding of their evolving roles within the Agile framework
- Support teams to identify opportunities and drive improvement within the department / program team
- Bring industry knowledge from the Agile community to support our teams
- Provide portfolio and program level backlog refinement support
- Provide guidance on our Agile journey, supported through continuous improvement
- Leverage your expertise with multiple frameworks and tools to identify and use the right tool for the right job at the right time
What you’re bringing to the table:
- Experience working with multiple Agile frameworks
- Experience with scaling frameworks
- Experience applying Lean concepts and principles in a knowledge work environment
- A toolbelt which includes familiarity of tools and techniques associated with Lean Startup, Project Management, Design Thinking, Human Centred Design
- At least 2 years of xperience as a coach for multiple Agile teams
- At least 3 years of experience as an active member on multiple Agile teams
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).