Capital One Café is a welcoming place where customers try our digital and financial tools, grab some coffee and get to know our Ambassadors. We seek outgoing, tech-savvy people who really want to be a part of the whole reimagined banking experience. Every day, you’ll build genuine relationships with our customers (and the community) by showing them all Capital One has to offer. You’ll work with an energized team of Café Ambassadors who inspire our customers and change banking for good.
Benefits start day one for associates. Read more about our full benefits here.
Answer some questions about your preferences, and then review feedback to help you decide whether this job seems right for you.Get Started
What Does a
Cafe Ambassador Do?
A career with Capital One Café means an opportunity to enrich the lives of people with an experience that’s unexpected. Share your ability to foster a sense of community and forward-thinking with the world around you. Because Capital One is so much more than a bank.Learn More
The Café Experience: Welcome to a new idea in banking. Here at Capital One, we’re redefining how people bank. You see, we believe banking should fit our customers’ everyday lives - not the other way around. Our Capital One Café is a welcoming environment where customers can try out our digital and financial tools, grab a great cup of coffee and get to know our Ambassadors (and each other). It’s a place where they can recharge their mobile devices, plug into some free WiFi and learn new ways to save time and money. We’re redefining the typical work experience, too. Our Café Ambassador team exists to enhance the financial lives of people in the communities we serve. And we’re not just looking to fill open positions - we seek outgoing, passionate people who really want to be a part of this whole reimagined banking experience. Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our Café Ambassadors have to say about their experience at Capital One, and learn more about working in our cafes: https://www.capitalonecareers.com/cafe-home
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
• You’re friendly and engaging and can connect with Café visitors and regulars alike. Yep, you’re a people person - whether you’re handing out free coffee cards, helping folks with technology challenges or simply showing off some of the cool services and products we offer.
• You’re part of the community. You’ll work with local businesses, nonprofits and charities to plan events both in and outside of the Café.
• You’re naturally curious and like to learn. We’ll teach you what Capital One has to offer our customers - products, services and experiences - to help steer them in the right direction toward their financial goals.
• You’re digitally savvy. You’ll showcase what’s possible in our physical space and how to easily navigate our mobile and online experience.
• You’re a team player. You’ll work with an energized team of Café Ambassadors and help inspire your teammates as they inspire you. If you’re nodding along and like what you’re reading, let’s talk.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Certification
- At least 1 year of Retail, Sales or Customer Service experience
- Associate’s degree
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Who We Are
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.