Our Talent Acquisition team is at the forefront of attracting, engaging and retaining great talent that is passionate about changing banking for good. We provide a best-in-class experience for candidates and hiring teams, and we have fun along the way. Our culture and people are integral to our growth and success. We’re looking for team members with a knack for finding the best of the best – join us and find out how you can help change the way our millions of customers are interacting with their money.
- Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process. This will include creating compelling position descriptions, sourcing diverse candidate pipelines, marketing Capital One’s talent brand to attract top talent, screening candidates, advising hiring managers on the recruiting process, and negotiating job offers
- Source stellar candidates. Look beyond direct applications and leverage search engines, career sites, recruiting events, and other innovative sourcing techniques to find the best talent in the market
- Provide a great end-to-end recruiting experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Advise clients and leadership on market trends and recommend more effective ways to attract and recruit great talent
- Develop candidate pipeline strategies to fill open positions (i.e., talent marketing, LinkedIn sourcing, referrals, etc.)
- Consult with hiring managers on their talent needs
- Conduct job interviews and facilitate post-interview feedback meetings to aid in candidate selection
- Create and extend job offers and close identified candidates
- Leverage recruiting data to proactively provide status updates and hiring results to leadership and HR partners
- At least 3 years of experience in recruiting
- At least 2 years experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- At least 2 years experience consulting with multiple hiring managers and enhancing excellent working relationships with those managers
- At least 2 years experience driving results in a fast-paced environment
- At least 2 years of experience using innovative techniques to attract and recruit diverse talent
- At least 1 year of experience in compensation or general HR requirements
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Who We Are
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.