Area Sales Manager (COAF Sales) Atlanta,GAApply now Job ID R95682 Updated date 05/21/2020 Location Roswell, Georgia; Atlanta, Georgia
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Are you a Sales Connoisseur? Do you enjoy shaking hands and sealing the deal? If you are entrepreneurial minded sales professional with the passion to seek and climb sales generating peaks, Capital One Auto Finance’s (COAF) Area Sales Manager role is for you! As an Area Sales Manager, you will develop partnerships at auto dealerships to gain new and existing business. At your fingertip, you have a wide array of direct marketing tools to assist you in providing the story of the products COAF can offer. You anticipate the needs of the dealership and provide compelling COAF products to meet their client’s needs. And finally, once commitment for ongoing business in made, you collaborate with the dealership to communicate funding delays and assist dealership and COAF completion of pending contracts.
- Generate meaningful relationships with dealerships within assigned territory and provide sales calls to those assigned auto dealerships.
- Develop a business plan for your territory that defines your sales strategy and approach.
- Extensive planning and preparing data and information to sell the story on sales calls, making them more productive and meaningful.
- Collaborate with the dealership and COAF to pro-actively problem solve current or future challenges.
- Prompt completion of administrative and team tasks, such as conference calls and expense reports.
- High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent Certification
- At least 1 year of Financial Services Experience or Business to Business Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 2 years credit underwriting experience in the indirect lending, auto finance industry
- Previous experience analyzing, reporting on and setting goals based on performance metrics
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical abilities excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in communication, negotiation, organization, and people management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).