Workday HRIS AnalystApply now Job ID R90300 Updated date 01/13/2020 Location Richmond, Virginia; Cambridge, Massachusetts; McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
The Capital One HR Connected Products Team is seeking a Workday HRIS Analyst with experience in Workday to support configuration of the Capital One instance of Workday. A key component of this role will be to work with partners throughout HR to design and configure solutions based on business requirements.
The Workday HRIS Analyst is also responsible for testing and promoting features and processes into the production environment. The analyst ensures that all technical documentation is accurate and current and that all technical matters regarding the application have been addressed prior to product launch. Additionally, the analyst works directly with HR Tech partners to ensure system integrations are running as expected.
- Understands and translates the priorities of the business while integrating HR value proposition and strategies to meet the needs of the business
- Keeps amazing customer experience the focus of solution design
- Manages configuration of the Workday system while providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to partner teams
- Performer in Workday configuration and testing process
- Partners with HR Tech to deliver and test system integrations
- Continually researches, tests and stays up-to-date on all Workday updates, fixes and capabilities
- Maintains up to date documentation and controls
- Partners within the HR Connected Products Team to drive issue resolution
- Ensures that our internal customers issues and requests are addressed within documented SLA’s
- Supports critical system maintenance and operational tasks within Workday
- Primary contact for questions related to how the system works from a business and a technical perspective
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience with Workday
- At least 1 year of enterprise system configuration experience
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).