Senior Associate, Process Manager – Process Quality ControlApply now Job ID R77162 Updated date 06/12/2019 Location Richmond, Virginia; McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
- Perform data quality assessments across various work types and work streams, to monitor adherence to business intent, thresholds, policies and standards.
- Design process quality initiatives; define, establish, and manage process controls; identify process improvement opportunities and implement them through collaboration with teammates and partner groups such as horizontal change management, the Risk Office, etc.
- Collect, analyze and measure process data; prepare reporting to be viewed by senior leadership and executives; review data for trends and gaps.
- Resolve complex problems; escalate breakdowns in the process by asking the right questions and identifying/involving the right stakeholders to help drive towards remediation.
- Create and maintain formal process documents (e.g. procedures, process diagrams, etc.)
- Collaborate on larger initiatives; participate in cross-functional project teams, including projects driven by other parts of the organization, to provide input and recommendations and liaise with partner groups on execution efforts.
- High School Diploma, GED or Military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Business Process Management or at least 1 year of experience in Risk Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of Commercial Banking experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control
- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, or Project Management certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).