As a Senior Associate of Process Management, you will own the end-to-end payment experience for customers within your portfolio, flawlessly executing process improvements and new initiatives that improve business efficiency and drive results. You will create and modify well-managed processes while collaborating with leaders to influence results that have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. You will monitor data trends to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved and install necessary benchmarks or thresholds to quantify success. You will consult with, educate and gain buy-in from key stakeholders concerning the utilization of process to ensure appropriate execution each-and-every time.
We are seeking a dedicated, disciplined, process professional who thrives in a team environment and is passionate about process improvement. This individual will have demonstrated the ability to improve company processes in the past, resulting in saving time and resources for the company. This individual will be able to effectively communicate and influence internal and external partners. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic and agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual will display strong leadership aptitude and the ability to drive and motivate peers, functional partners and suppliers to deliver flawless execution of our customer promise.
- Own end-to-end payment experience for customers within portfolio
- Effectively manage existing processes and continually improve, streamline and simplify
- Create and validate new business processes
- Ensure process documentation is kept accurate and up-to-date
- Manage third party payments vendor relationships and ensure adherence to contractual obligations
- Proactively mitigate risk and quickly escalate and socialize issues with impacted partners
- Track monthly and annual budget vs actual costs within process area
- Analyze metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Analyze trends in data, identifying nuances and potential issues and driving path to resolution
- Act deliberately and with desired customer outcomes being of utmost priority
- Provide subject matter expertise on processes in support of projects and change initiatives
- Ensure customer payments are processed timely and accurately in accordance with Reg Z, which will occasionally mean supporting the process outside of normal business hours as processing issues arise
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- BPM Process Manager (BPM) Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in white space autonomously
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Who We Are
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.