Sr. Associate, Brand Marketing (Dealer Engagement)
Experience Sr. Associate
Primary Address Plano, Texas
OverviewPlano 6 (31066), United States of America, Plano, TexasSr. Associate, Brand Marketing (Dealer Engagement)
Capital One Financial Services - Auto is seeking an innovative and data-driven Senior Marketing Associate to help lead program adoption and engagement marketing efforts for the Dealer Auto line of business. This associate will play a critical role in dealer engagement strategy, focused on deepening relationships and policy entrenchment with customers and building a seamless, branded customer journey. This position will be responsible for developing campaigns and sales enablement tools across multiple channels regarding our policy. This role requires a mix of channel marketing expertise, knowledge of our policy, and understanding of marketing analytics and optimization. As a key member of the Dealer Marketing team, you will work closely with creative partners, execution teams, and business analysts and cross-functionally primarily between business operations, sales, legal, compliance, finance, product and business analytics. This highly visible role creates a powerful opportunity to take your leadership, marketing strategy, and brand skills to the next level.
● Develop & execute brand strategies to support business goals & pod objectives.
● Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams to develop strategy, content, and tactics
● Create and execute strategies for marketing our policy updates and changes
● Coordinate development and delivery of creative assets for project deliverables, from creative brief through execution, utilizing internal processes and in coordination with dedicated creative teams.
● Determine & communicate project deliverables and timelines with appropriate team members and stakeholders.
● Serves as a liaison between the creative production team, client and execution team.
● Translates and communicates business intent in a directive manner that the Creative team can act on, oversees the creation of any resulting requests and ultimately ensures that said business intent is correctly applied/maintained throughout the process.
● Own and guide all projects through the marketing process in a well managed way, adhering to tight timeframes, and managing through issues.
● Determine strategy success metrics & own the reporting of project performance metrics.
● Understand total business performance, identify new opportunities and adjust marketing / testing strategies.
● Influence internal decision makers and key stakeholders with formal recommendations and informal networking through excellent communication.
A proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, on time and error-free
• Bachelor's Degree or military experience
• At least 3 years of experience in brand marketing
• At least 3 years of experience in Financial Services or Auto marketing
• At least 2 years of experience in Presentation and communication
• Masters Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Finance
• 4 years of experience in Marketing agency or Fortune 500 - direct response marketing, brand marketing, B2B marketing
• At least 3 years of experience in Fortune 500, brand marketing
• 4+ years of experience in Financial Services or Auto marketing
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
How We Hire
We take finding great coworkers pretty seriously.
Step 1 Apply
It only takes a few minutes to complete our application and assessment.
Step 2 Screen and Schedule
If your application is a good match you’ll hear from one of our recruiters to set up a screening interview.
Step 3 Interview(s)
Now’s your chance to learn about the job, show us who you are, share why you would be a great addition to the team and determine if Capital One is the place for you.
Step 4 Decision
The team will discuss — if it’s a good fit for us and you, we’ll make it official!
How to Pick the Perfect Career Opportunity
Overwhelmed by a tough career choice? Read these tips from Devon Rollins, Senior Director of Cyber Intelligence, to help you accept the right offer with confidence.
Your wellbeing is our priority
Our benefits and total compensation package is designed for the whole person. Caring for both you and your family.
Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
You have options and we have the tools to help you decide which health plans best fit your needs.
Save Money, Make Money
Secure your present, plan for your future and reduce expenses along the way.
Time, Family and Advice
Options for your time, opportunities for your family, and advice along the way. It’s time to BeWell.
Here’s how the team fits together. We’re big on growth and knowing who and how coworkers can best support you.
Want more jobs like this?
Set a Job Alert
Explore Your Options
Build the next generation of digital tools for our customers—we’re always innovating solutions.Explore 825 Jobs
Leverage technology in new and powerful ways to pioneer change, all in the pursuit of changing banking for good.Explore 925 Jobs
When our customers have questions about our products and services, they’ll turn to you.Explore 1 Jobs
Design and create future-forward products on a team of innovators helping to change banking for good.Explore 185 Jobs
Write code and crunch numbers, all in pursuit of developing models that solve problems—and make us a better bank.Explore 75 Jobs
Use your tech skills to stop cyber threats and help make banking safe and secure for our customers.Explore 33 Jobs
Help us tell our story by creating memorable digital experiences for our customers through your creativity and ingenuity.Explore 51 Jobs
Take your place on the front lines, representing our brand, problem solving and building relationships with the customersExplore 203 Jobs
Your outgoing personality and tech-savvy know-how can make all the difference for the customers that visit our cafés.Explore 35 Jobs
Use cutting-edge software, audit methodologies, and data science to help us make great business decisions.Explore 18 Jobs
Use your bold perspective and specialized skills to drive projects and implement financial strategies—challenging the way banking is done.Explore 56 Jobs
Deliver expert advice, superior products and best-in-class service to our commercial partners.Explore 43 Jobs
Your entrepreneurial mindset and expertise leads to one-of-a-kind service for every small business owner you assist.Explore 17 Jobs
Use your expertise and perspective to bring insights to the table so we can grow in the right ways.Explore 117 Jobs
Be on the frontlines of attracting, engaging and retaining top talent that’s helping us change banking for good.Explore 17 Jobs
Marketing and Communications
Help us tell our story, connect with customers and introduce our products and to the world.Explore 3 Jobs
Help us communicate how we’re changing banking for good, and ensure our brand is one of the most recognized in the industry.Explore 33 Jobs
Analyze, develop and test the strategies that pull insights from our data and move us forward.Explore 38 Jobs
Use your strategic and analytical skills to help solve major challenges and make both our business and banking, better.Explore 67 Jobs
Offer simple answers to complex questions, while helping both our team and customers thrive.Explore 42 Jobs
Move our innovations closer to reality by mitigating legal risk with your expertise and ability to advise on strategic business decisions.Explore 16 Jobs