At Capital One, we strive to create a world class experience for our customers. As a Sr. Unit Manager you have the opportunity to lead and develop a team of Associates who drive the dynamic teams of call center associates. Leading a team that is the first point of contact a customer may have to Capital One. You will be a strategic leader, accountable for achieving business goals for a specific element of business within Capital One. You will need to use your communication and storytelling skills to communicate to a diverse group of individuals from front line associates to leaders within the business.
- Lead the performance of a team responsible for a specific element of a business. Requirements include managing a budget, achieving business goals, performance management, staffing plan development, and development of long term business goals/vision
- Working with Vendors and Controls
- Drive individual, team and department efficiency and productivity through effective and efficient metric management
- Ensure compliance with all third party management (TPM) requirements for repossession agent vendor network
- Provide development to the leadership team and associates in the department. - Uphold effective standards of performance management. Motivate associates and help them achieve their career aspirations
- Establish the development and execution of repeatable, efficient processes within the team.
- Maintain high levels of team and individual morale through change and development
- Develop methods to encourage and implement process improvements
- Execute quality monitoring requirements that deliver intent and customer satisfaction
• High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
• At least 2 years of experience in People leadership
• At least 1 year of experience in a Call Center
• At least 1 year of experience in Process Management
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
• 1 year Vendor management experience
• 5 years of experience in People Leadership
• 2 years of experience in Collections or Call Center
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Who We Are
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.