Level: Senior Associate
A Senior Associate, Supplier Management is responsible for tactical support, coordination and risk management logistics for complex Capital One third party relationships which may reach across business areas and divisions to ensure safe and sound third party use. This position is responsible for key risk management, and performance management related tasks for each of their assigned third party relationships. Specific third party relationship responsibilities will be assigned to each Senior Associate, Supplier Management based upon the needs of a particular Business Unit or Staff function. Depending on organizational needs, Senior Associate, Supplier Management roles may be embedded in operations or horizontal support groups, or they may be consolidated in centralized third party management-like functions. A Senior Associate, Supplier Management is responsible for supporting Business Unit adherence to corporate third party management policy by executing basic company policy requirements, and for ensuring that appropriate documentation exists for their assigned third party relationships. A Senior Associate, Supplier Management may, depending on the circumstances, be called on to support business relationship management efforts in TP monitoring, contract adherence, risk identification and remediation through document analysis, site assessments, third party communication, performance metric coordination with business stakeholders, TP project management, or other support as necessary. A Senior Associate, Supplier Management IS expected to work in a collaborative environment with internal customers, as well as with other appropriate stakeholder groups within Capital One.
• Support business units primary point of contact for third parties; Execute and evaluate TPM policy requirements for assigned complex third party relationships
• Monitor against third party contractual obligations; Monitor, SLA's for key third party relationships
• Proactively identify and/or mitigate basic third party related risk; Partner with internal risk or oversight groups to perform all relevant TP monitoring requirements; Resolve performance related issues/escalations with third parties; Develop initial on-going performance related reporting for internal stakeholders to review
• Travel to various third party sites to perform onsite monitoring when required; Keep all TP documentation and information up-to-date; Assist in execution of third party/category strategies
• Support invoice review, reconciliation and payment process; Perform tactical requirements for on-boarding/off-boarding of third parties; Support and coordinate third party-related internal audits
• Maintain knowledge of TPM Systems, Tools and TPM program intent through execution and training; Additional duties as assigned
•High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
• At least 1 year of related operations management, basic procurement concepts, relationship management, or risk management experience
Strong project management and planning experience
• Demonstrated detail orientation, strong written and oral communication, problem solving, teamwork and collaboration
• Ability to work with limited supervision
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Who We Are
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.