At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Participates in day to day processing functions of Operations and will perform a variety of functions. The role requires attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Perform requirements of positions as needed; and other support duties as assigned
- Follow direction and execute tasks efficiently following procedures and meeting regulatory and customer experience requirements and also make effective independent decisions, when necessary
- Proactively identifying operational and/or customer experience issues, appropriate management and awareness of escalated situations, and auditing and reviewing others’ work
- Other duties as assigned by manager
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENT
- High School degree or equivalent
Typical Work Experience:
- 2-4 years of operations support (proof or encoding or item processing or reconcilement or balancing).
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).