Principal Associate RecruiterApply now Job ID R88244 Updated date 12/18/2019 Location Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Our Talent Acquisition team is at the forefront of attracting, engaging and retaining great talent that is passionate about changing banking for good. We provide a best-in-class experience for candidates and hiring teams, and we have fun along the way. Our culture and people are integral to our growth and success. We’re looking for team members with a knack for finding the best of the best – join us and find out how you can help change the way our millions of customers are interacting with their money.
This is an exciting opportunity to infuse the organization with talent brokers for Capital One. In partnership with your team, you will effectively manage candidates through the recruiting and selection process, provide consulting and guidance to our Talent Acquisition teams and participate in projects that enhance the recruiting experience. You will be a subject-matter expert and be passionate about keeping abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques that enable us to be a best-in-class recruitment shop.
- Client management and consulting - partner with hiring managers, group or organization leads, and key stakeholders to understand unique talent needs. Become a deep subject matter expert within your assigned client group
- Candidate management - develop and execute sourcing plans to identify and recruit top talent, owning the candidate development process from identification and engagement to offer extension and closing
- Team Collaboration – work cross-functionally across a team of high performing recruiters and promote a culture of inspiration, empowerment and inclusion
- Key initiatives – play a critical role in supporting important organizational initiatives beyond the scope of your day to day position
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a full life cycle recruiter
- At least 2 year of experience in client management
- 4 years of experience as a full lifecycle recruiter
- 2 years of experience as a sourcing specialist
- 3 years of experience in client management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).