Lead for new go-to-market process that supports cross-functional teams as they develop and test new products for our customers.
- Manage new process that coordinates with product, marketing, sales, process, IT to determine appropriate support for new product testing
- Support innovation with problem-solving to quickly test and identify opportunities for improvement both within process as well as product
- Drive early learning through testing recommendations that supports cross-functional team needs
- Develop communication strategy and lead an art director and copywriter through creative development in early product testing
- Coordinate with national market to champion product innovation through testing to full national-scale roll-out
- Manage day-to-day support activities and communicate progress to VP-level audience
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in advertising or marketing
- At least 2 years of experience in advertising production
- Bachelors Degree in Liberal Arts, Business or Marketing
- At least 4 years of experience in advertising or marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in advertising production
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Who We Are
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.