Director responsible for driving results for approximately four regions and 60 area sales managers in Dealer Sales. Duties include expanding our digital product footprint and lending presence in areas of responsibility, delivering on results, budgeting and forecasting, leading and developing players, performance management, creating policies and procedures, and managing compliance. Participates on cross functional teams and owns projects to shape the policies and procedures of the broader auto finance company. Aligns efforts and performance of field sales team with vision and mission of the organization. Generates business growth and results through recruiting, retaining, and developing top talent. Delivers sales metrics and develops sales and leadership competencies of the team. Takes the lead on key sales initiatives to drive positive change in the organization.
• Leadership and development of direct reports - Creating clear performance goals/expectations, a high-level of accountability, and recognition for performance results. Driving positive change by leading key initiatives, advisory panels, etc.
• Participating on cross functional teams and leading projects. Includes budgeting and forecasting, division and region-level strategic business planning ie. developing production targets, sales compensation packages to support performance.
• Analyzing data and building strategies based on data
• Attracting best players (interviewing) and retaining top talent (reward and recognition).
• Participating in strategic to tactical business development planning meetings with various partners through out the business.
• Manage and develop up to 5 direct reports (Regional Sales Managers)
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 2 years of experience in Auto finance industry
• At least 2 years of experience in building and developing sales teams
• At least 2 years of experience in Engaging with C level executives in a business to business environment.
• Master's Degree
• Certified Sales Trainer public speaking certifications
• At least 5 years of experience in automotive finance or other dealer facing activities
• At least 5 years of experience in building and developing sales teams
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Who We Are
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.