Primary Address Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)
OverviewAlabang (96050), Philippines, Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)Technology Specialist
To provide technical assistance by answering questions and resolving problems on the organization’s computer hardware, system software, applications software and all other computer related problems. Lead IT project tasks.
1. Resolves assigned tickets / workorders within defined SLA and ensure that ticket is classified as per standard and resolution is documented clearly
2. Performs activities for seamless installation, move or change as required by ticket / work order or a project.
3. Provides IT support to events like town hall etc. which require presence of field services.
4. Updates IT asset inventory with any changes made due to a ticket or work order. Ensure any IT asset issued to user is updated in inventory with required specific details.
5. Conducts regular asset maintenance as pre-defined in support documents.
6. Timely update the Kiosk machines with mandatory patches.
7. Tests and provide results for new packages or patches as required.
8. Conducts training to colleagues, customers or newly hired IT coordinator.
9. Creates, update process & support documentation with precise and concise language.
10. Able to lead a predefined project with timely completion.
11. Effectively manage and build relationship with key stake holders and customers.
12. Performs analysis on provided data to extract crux of data.
13. Prepares reports and customize based on the target audience for effective delivery of information. Shall be able to effectively present the information with the aid of reports / data.
14. Monitors the queue for Incident or work orders and assign to available resources. Manages equal distribution of workload within the team. Ensure closure of tickets / work order within defined SLA.
15. Performs frequent quality check on tickets / workorders or any other task completed by the team. Results of quality checks shall be recorded and tracked for feedback and service improvement.
16. May be assigned / rotated across other related sub-functions in IT.
17. Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time
18. Flexible with all shifts as we provide support 24/7.
College graduate, preferably IT, Computer Science or Engineering degree
3 years working experience in related discipline
Microsoft Certification (MSCE) is an advantage
Good hardware knowledge
Excellent troubleshooting skills
Good knowledge on Project Mgmt.
Effective time management.
Good analytical ability.
Knowledge on ITIL foundation and certification is an advantage.
Good written and verbal English communication skills.
Good presentation skills
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
How We Hire
We take finding great coworkers pretty seriously.
Step 1 Apply
It only takes a few minutes to complete our application and assessment.
Step 2 Screen and Schedule
If your application is a good match you’ll hear from one of our recruiters to set up a screening interview.
Step 3 Interview(s)
Now’s your chance to learn about the job, show us who you are, share why you would be a great addition to the team and determine if Capital One is the place for you.
Step 4 Decision
The team will discuss — if it’s a good fit for us and you, we’ll make it official!
How to Pick the Perfect Career Opportunity
Overwhelmed by a tough career choice? Read these tips from Devon Rollins, Senior Director of Cyber Intelligence, to help you accept the right offer with confidence.
Your wellbeing is our priority
Our benefits and total compensation package is designed for the whole person. Caring for both you and your family.
Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
You have options and we have the tools to help you decide which health plans best fit your needs.
Save Money, Make Money
Secure your present, plan for your future and reduce expenses along the way.
Time, Family and Advice
Options for your time, opportunities for your family, and advice along the way. It’s time to BeWell.
Here’s how the team fits together. We’re big on growth and knowing who and how coworkers can best support you.
You don't have any pinned jobs right now
Want more jobs like this?
Set a Job Alert
Explore Your Options
Build the next generation of digital tools for our customers—we’re always innovating solutions.Explore 544 Jobs
Leverage technology in new and powerful ways to pioneer change, all in the pursuit of changing banking for good.Explore 602 Jobs
When our customers have questions about our products and services, they’ll turn to you.Explore 5 Jobs
Design and create future-forward products on a team of innovators helping to change banking for good.Explore 80 Jobs
Write code and crunch numbers, all in pursuit of developing models that solve problems—and make us a better bank.Explore 22 Jobs
Use your tech skills to stop cyber threats and help make banking safe and secure for our customers.Explore 40 Jobs
Help us tell our story by creating memorable digital experiences for our customers through your creativity and ingenuity.Explore 9 Jobs
Take your place on the front lines, representing our brand, problem solving and building relationships with the customersExplore 146 Jobs
Your outgoing personality and tech-savvy know-how can make all the difference for the customers that visit our cafés.Explore 11 Jobs
Use cutting-edge software, audit methodologies, and data science to help us make great business decisions.Explore 13 Jobs
Use your bold perspective and specialized skills to drive projects and implement financial strategies—challenging the way banking is done.Explore 57 Jobs
Deliver expert advice, superior products and best-in-class service to our commercial partners.Explore 16 Jobs
Your entrepreneurial mindset and expertise leads to one-of-a-kind service for every small business owner you assist.Explore 14 Jobs
Use your expertise and perspective to bring insights to the table so we can grow in the right ways.Explore 53 Jobs
Be on the frontlines of attracting, engaging and retaining top talent that’s helping us change banking for good.Explore 10 Jobs
Help us communicate how we’re changing banking for good, and ensure our brand is one of the most recognized in the industry.Explore 7 Jobs
Analyze, develop and test the strategies that pull insights from our data and move us forward.Explore 25 Jobs
Use your strategic and analytical skills to help solve major challenges and make both our business and banking, better.Explore 21 Jobs
Offer simple answers to complex questions, while helping both our team and customers thrive.Explore 26 Jobs
Move our innovations closer to reality by mitigating legal risk with your expertise and ability to advise on strategic business decisions.Explore 8 Jobs