Sr. Operations Representative
Experience Rep/Call Center/Production
Primary Address Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)
OverviewAlabang 2 (96051), Philippines, Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)Sr. Operations Representative
To take inbound calls and/or make outbound calls to handle account-related concerns and recommend optimal solutions within the desired levels of customer service delivery
To deliver new-hire training and operational technical training to associates
1. Account Servicing. Listens attentively to customers in order to address issues / questions responsibly; Updates account information, as requested by the customer; Transfers the customer to the appropriate department, as needed
2. Functional Knowledge. Displays expertise in product and service knowledge; Understands and adheres to company policies and procedures.
3. Training. Completes and passes assessment of the required web-based trainings (WBT) within timelines to prevent potential job risks
4. May be assigned / rotated across sub-functions:
• Anti-Money Laundering (AML): Supports the AML process through list screening operations (new and existing accounts) which may include suspicious activity investigations and other processes. Also, works closely with AML Unit Managers and AML Process Managers to perform other critical functions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
i. Manage suspicious activity case work in a timely and efficient manner
ii. Execute a variety of tasks in support of the conduct of investigations
iii. Conduct a first level investigation
iv. Summarize in writing, suspicious activity for advanced investigation
v. Escalate cases and issues as appropriate for advanced investigation and analysis
vi. Build and maintain awareness of the broader context and implications of the various types of risk affecting the business (e.g. financial, legal, reputation, etc.)
vii. Assist with filing of Suspicious Activity Reports (U.S.) and Suspicious Transaction Reports (Canada) in accordance with regulations and time limitations
• Back Office Processing: Handles incoming disputes from customers to resolve issues on credit bureau scores and assist in updating actual information
• Collections: Handles incoming and outbound calls to provide customers debt information, help resolve delinquent accounts by recommending solutions, and assists customers with other account-related concerns
• Fraud / Disputes: Handles inbound and outbound calls to identify and investigate possible fraudulent activities, taking actions on securing account protection, and assist customers and merchants in clearing fraud and dispute concerns
• Servicing: Handles incoming calls to provide customers credit card usage information, verification of payment, online technical support, and assist customers with other account-related concerns
• Training: Delivers new-hire training and operational training to associates
5. Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time
High School Graduate
- 1 year of Experience in Banking Industry preferred for AML Sr. Ops Reps
- Communication skills in delivering appropriate, direct, and straightforward information. Appropriately tailors written and verbal communications.
- Customer orientation in understanding and listening to customer concerns;
- Problem solving skills in recommending solutions to address customer needs and expectations
- Strong attention to detail and good judgment
- Requires ability to handle difficult calls and sensitive information
- Willing to be trained
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
How We Hire
We take finding great coworkers pretty seriously.
Step 1 Apply
It only takes a few minutes to complete our application and assessment.
Step 2 Screen and Schedule
If your application is a good match you’ll hear from one of our recruiters to set up a screening interview.
Step 3 Interview(s)
Now’s your chance to learn about the job, show us who you are, share why you would be a great addition to the team and determine if Capital One is the place for you.
Step 4 Decision
The team will discuss — if it’s a good fit for us and you, we’ll make it official!
How to Pick the Perfect Career Opportunity
Overwhelmed by a tough career choice? Read these tips from Devon Rollins, Senior Director of Cyber Intelligence, to help you accept the right offer with confidence.
Your wellbeing is our priority
Our benefits and total compensation package is designed for the whole person. Caring for both you and your family.
Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
You have options and we have the tools to help you decide which health plans best fit your needs.
Save Money, Make Money
Secure your present, plan for your future and reduce expenses along the way.
Time, Family and Advice
Options for your time, opportunities for your family, and advice along the way. It’s time to BeWell.
Here’s how the team fits together. We’re big on growth and knowing who and how coworkers can best support you.
You don't have any pinned jobs right now
Want more jobs like this?
Set a Job Alert
Explore Your Options
Build the next generation of digital tools for our customers—we’re always innovating solutions.Explore 613 Jobs
Leverage technology in new and powerful ways to pioneer change, all in the pursuit of changing banking for good.Explore 663 Jobs
Design and create future-forward products on a team of innovators helping to change banking for good.Explore 82 Jobs
Write code and crunch numbers, all in pursuit of developing models that solve problems—and make us a better bank.Explore 26 Jobs
Use your tech skills to stop cyber threats and help make banking safe and secure for our customers.Explore 32 Jobs
Help us tell our story by creating memorable digital experiences for our customers through your creativity and ingenuity.Explore 17 Jobs
Take your place on the front lines, representing our brand, problem solving and building relationships with the customersExplore 160 Jobs
Your outgoing personality and tech-savvy know-how can make all the difference for the customers that visit our cafés.Explore 25 Jobs
Use cutting-edge software, audit methodologies, and data science to help us make great business decisions.Explore 17 Jobs
Use your bold perspective and specialized skills to drive projects and implement financial strategies—challenging the way banking is done.Explore 47 Jobs
Deliver expert advice, superior products and best-in-class service to our commercial partners.Explore 18 Jobs
Your entrepreneurial mindset and expertise leads to one-of-a-kind service for every small business owner you assist.Explore 16 Jobs
Use your expertise and perspective to bring insights to the table so we can grow in the right ways.Explore 69 Jobs
Be on the frontlines of attracting, engaging and retaining top talent that’s helping us change banking for good.Explore 14 Jobs
Help us communicate how we’re changing banking for good, and ensure our brand is one of the most recognized in the industry.Explore 12 Jobs
Analyze, develop and test the strategies that pull insights from our data and move us forward.Explore 30 Jobs
Use your strategic and analytical skills to help solve major challenges and make both our business and banking, better.Explore 26 Jobs
Offer simple answers to complex questions, while helping both our team and customers thrive.Explore 11 Jobs
Move our innovations closer to reality by mitigating legal risk with your expertise and ability to advise on strategic business decisions.Explore 10 Jobs