- Partners with different functional areas to proactively identify training needs, develop, execute, and measure learning programs or interventions in accordance with the accepted standards by the business both locally and globally. Provide reports on results of programs/interventions deployed to stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day training operations and oversees delivery of training programs for new-hire, nesting and technical operations including monitoring, tracking and reporting of progress and performance on a regular basis.
- Develops a team of competent trainers to support the needs of the different lines of business. Works closely with Senior Trainer in identification of employee development plans based on assessment of trainers using various approaches (i.e instructor observation, class evaluations, feedback analysis and project outcomes).
- Conducts and records periodic performance reviews of team members, identifies and implements necessary development/improvement plans (i.e coaching, regular feedback, etc).
- Engages staff by driving participation in corporate sustainability and engagement programs
- May be assigned/rotated across related sub-functions
- All other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Responsible for Tracking/Reporting/Evaluation of training
- Consults with managers, leaders and partners to understand, define and deploy training that helps associates understand expected progress and milestones
- Review and approve locally created training content
- Facilitate learning development curriculum
- Leads a team of people that handles training and delivery
- Manage learning projects
- Facilitate learning and development curriculum by applying knowledge of adult learning theory and fundamentals into curriculum development
- Influences and drives learning recommendations to implementation
- Bachelor's Degree in any course
- At least 3 years' experience in a managerial position handling training and development in the BPO, ITE's or Shared Services Industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Classroom Training and/or Content Development
- At least 2 years experience in people leadership
- Proficient in google suites
- Amenable to work in Alabang
- Amenable to work in the night shift
- Please note that failure to attach your updated resume may result in your disqualification..
- Candidate must have appropriate paperwork to work in the Philippines
- Requisition is open under local terms
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Who We Are
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.