HR Coordinator (Fixed Term Associate)
Primary Address Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)
OverviewAlabang (96050), Philippines, Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)HR Coordinator (Fixed Term Associate)
- Provides timely computation of employee benefits (e.g. health and welfare plans, government benefits, company benefits) for payout to associate
- Resolves associate concerns on benefits items in a timely manner through thorough research and investigation
- Coordinates with external parties such as HMO company and government agencies for efficient benefit delivery such as enrollment, changes in membership and termination
HR Help Center:
- Maintains the 201 personnel files o Distributes HR documents to associates, as requested
- Acts as front-facing HR resource to associates for other HR admin requirements
- Processes and audits timekeeping data from Etime system such as regular hours, overtime, night differentials, holidays, paid time off, leaves, etc., to accurately and efficiently administer payroll
- Assists Sr. HR Associate in closing off timekeeping system for report generation
- Responds to associates via Salesforce system on payroll-related inquiries o Coordinates with support group via phone or email for technical issues Capital One Confidential
- Perform end-to-end activities in the selection process:
- Conducts phone screening
- Does front desk administration by entering candidate information into Workday
- Interviews candidates for entry-level positions
- Administers language and online assessments
- Conducts job offers and handles background checks of candidates
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders for recruitment requirements and evaluate the recruitment process
- Participates in other sourcing strategies such as joining job fairs and offsite events
JOB SPECIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Educational Background: Benefits, Payroll and Timekeeping, Recruitment: College graduate preferably in Psychology, Business Administration, or related course
- Fresh grad or preferably with relevant work experience.
- Must possess analytical skills and customer focus.
- Good oral and written communication skills for business correspondences
- Must be flexible with working schedules, depending on business need
- Must be willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
- Requisition is open under local terms.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
How We Hire
We take finding great coworkers pretty seriously.
Step 1 Apply
It only takes a few minutes to complete our application and assessment.
Step 2 Screen and Schedule
If your application is a good match you’ll hear from one of our recruiters to set up a screening interview.
Step 3 Interview(s)
Now’s your chance to learn about the job, show us who you are, share why you would be a great addition to the team and determine if Capital One is the place for you.
Step 4 Decision
The team will discuss — if it’s a good fit for us and you, we’ll make it official!
How to Pick the Perfect Career Opportunity
Overwhelmed by a tough career choice? Read these tips from Devon Rollins, Senior Director of Cyber Intelligence, to help you accept the right offer with confidence.
Your wellbeing is our priority
Our benefits and total compensation package is designed for the whole person. Caring for both you and your family.
Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
You have options and we have the tools to help you decide which health plans best fit your needs.
Save Money, Make Money
Secure your present, plan for your future and reduce expenses along the way.
Time, Family and Advice
Options for your time, opportunities for your family, and advice along the way. It’s time to BeWell.
Here’s how the team fits together. We’re big on growth and knowing who and how coworkers can best support you.
You don't have any pinned jobs right now
Want more jobs like this?
Set a Job Alert
Explore Your Options
Build the next generation of digital tools for our customers—we’re always innovating solutions.Explore 613 Jobs
Leverage technology in new and powerful ways to pioneer change, all in the pursuit of changing banking for good.Explore 663 Jobs
Design and create future-forward products on a team of innovators helping to change banking for good.Explore 82 Jobs
Write code and crunch numbers, all in pursuit of developing models that solve problems—and make us a better bank.Explore 26 Jobs
Use your tech skills to stop cyber threats and help make banking safe and secure for our customers.Explore 32 Jobs
Help us tell our story by creating memorable digital experiences for our customers through your creativity and ingenuity.Explore 17 Jobs
Take your place on the front lines, representing our brand, problem solving and building relationships with the customersExplore 160 Jobs
Your outgoing personality and tech-savvy know-how can make all the difference for the customers that visit our cafés.Explore 25 Jobs
Use cutting-edge software, audit methodologies, and data science to help us make great business decisions.Explore 17 Jobs
Use your bold perspective and specialized skills to drive projects and implement financial strategies—challenging the way banking is done.Explore 47 Jobs
Deliver expert advice, superior products and best-in-class service to our commercial partners.Explore 18 Jobs
Your entrepreneurial mindset and expertise leads to one-of-a-kind service for every small business owner you assist.Explore 16 Jobs
Use your expertise and perspective to bring insights to the table so we can grow in the right ways.Explore 69 Jobs
Be on the frontlines of attracting, engaging and retaining top talent that’s helping us change banking for good.Explore 14 Jobs
Help us communicate how we’re changing banking for good, and ensure our brand is one of the most recognized in the industry.Explore 12 Jobs
Analyze, develop and test the strategies that pull insights from our data and move us forward.Explore 30 Jobs
Use your strategic and analytical skills to help solve major challenges and make both our business and banking, better.Explore 26 Jobs
Offer simple answers to complex questions, while helping both our team and customers thrive.Explore 11 Jobs
Move our innovations closer to reality by mitigating legal risk with your expertise and ability to advise on strategic business decisions.Explore 10 Jobs