Commercial Real Estate Asset Manager II
Category Commercial Banking
Primary Address Boston, Massachusetts
Overview100 Summer (21021), United States of America, Boston, MassachusettsCommercial Real Estate Asset Manager II
The Commercial Real Estate Asset Manager II is responsible for managing all aspects of an assigned portfolio with primary focus on monitoring risk while providing exceptional customer service.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze financial statements and property operating statements
- Prepare Annual Reviews
- Conduct property inspections
- Review reserve/construction/line draws
- Review of loan documents and other agreements
- Manage client relationships, providing excellent customer servicing while enforcing loan document/lender requirements.
- Develop thorough understanding of a deal’s capital structure and business plan, and monitor performance through discussions with underwriters, relationship managers, market participants, and investment professionals
- Perform ongoing risk analysis, ensuring timely risk detection and appropriate monitoring
- Conduct market research and prepare market reports
- Prepare loan and portfolio level status reports
- Monitor loans for covenant and reporting compliance
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reports on the portfolio
- Bachelor's Degree Business or Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Bachelor's Degree in Economics
- At least 3 years of experience
- At least 1 year of experience working in Argus
- 5+ years of work experience in commercial real estate including asset management experience
- 1+ years of experience working in Argus
- Proficiency in analyzing property operating statements, rent rolls, and borrower financial statements and in modeling complex financial scenarios
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to create complex spreadsheets and financial analyses
- Experience with Real Estate Investment Funds, Real Estate Debt Funds, and/or REITs.
- Outstanding writing skills and oral presentation ability.
- High integrity, the ability to communicate articulately and concisely, strong interpersonal and partnership skills, achievement drive, and intellectual curiosity.
- The ability to multitask and respond in a timely manner while managing a robust portfolio.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
How We Hire
We take finding great coworkers pretty seriously.
Step 1 Apply
It only takes a few minutes to complete our application and assessment.
Step 2 Screen and Schedule
If your application is a good match you’ll hear from one of our recruiters to set up a screening interview.
Step 3 Interview(s)
Now’s your chance to learn about the job, show us who you are, share why you would be a great addition to the team and determine if Capital One is the place for you.
Step 4 Decision
The team will discuss — if it’s a good fit for us and you, we’ll make it official!
How to Pick the Perfect Career Opportunity
Overwhelmed by a tough career choice? Read these tips from Devon Rollins, Senior Director of Cyber Intelligence, to help you accept the right offer with confidence.
Your wellbeing is our priority
Our benefits and total compensation package is designed for the whole person. Caring for both you and your family.
Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
You have options and we have the tools to help you decide which health plans best fit your needs.
Save Money, Make Money
Secure your present, plan for your future and reduce expenses along the way.
Time, Family and Advice
Options for your time, opportunities for your family, and advice along the way. It’s time to BeWell.
Here’s how the team fits together. We’re big on growth and knowing who and how coworkers can best support you.
You don't have any pinned jobs right now
Want more jobs like this?
Set a Job Alert
Explore Your Options
Build the next generation of digital tools for our customers—we’re always innovating solutions.Explore 854 Jobs
Leverage technology in new and powerful ways to pioneer change, all in the pursuit of changing banking for good.Explore 950 Jobs
When our customers have questions about our products and services, they’ll turn to you.Explore 3 Jobs
Design and create future-forward products on a team of innovators helping to change banking for good.Explore 204 Jobs
Write code and crunch numbers, all in pursuit of developing models that solve problems—and make us a better bank.Explore 86 Jobs
Use your tech skills to stop cyber threats and help make banking safe and secure for our customers.Explore 34 Jobs
Help us tell our story by creating memorable digital experiences for our customers through your creativity and ingenuity.Explore 61 Jobs
Take your place on the front lines, representing our brand, problem solving and building relationships with the customersExplore 195 Jobs
Your outgoing personality and tech-savvy know-how can make all the difference for the customers that visit our cafés.Explore 30 Jobs
Use cutting-edge software, audit methodologies, and data science to help us make great business decisions.Explore 15 Jobs
Use your bold perspective and specialized skills to drive projects and implement financial strategies—challenging the way banking is done.Explore 56 Jobs
Deliver expert advice, superior products and best-in-class service to our commercial partners.Explore 52 Jobs
Your entrepreneurial mindset and expertise leads to one-of-a-kind service for every small business owner you assist.Explore 17 Jobs
Use your expertise and perspective to bring insights to the table so we can grow in the right ways.Explore 123 Jobs
Be on the frontlines of attracting, engaging and retaining top talent that’s helping us change banking for good.Explore 21 Jobs
Marketing and Communications
Help us tell our story, connect with customers and introduce our products and to the world.Explore 1 Jobs
Help us communicate how we’re changing banking for good, and ensure our brand is one of the most recognized in the industry.Explore 28 Jobs
Analyze, develop and test the strategies that pull insights from our data and move us forward.Explore 42 Jobs
Use your strategic and analytical skills to help solve major challenges and make both our business and banking, better.Explore 72 Jobs
Offer simple answers to complex questions, while helping both our team and customers thrive.Explore 38 Jobs
Move our innovations closer to reality by mitigating legal risk with your expertise and ability to advise on strategic business decisions.Explore 16 Jobs