At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
- Maintain & encourage positive relationship/partnership with the GSEs, HUD and Ginnie Mae
- Collaborate across the Agency Finance platform to provide consistent excellence in customer service
- Provide strong leadership within the Loan Servicing Department and partnership across all of Agency Finance
- As more specifically delineated below, the primary categories of responsibilities include: (i) audit support and coordination across Agency Finance; (ii) coordination and collaboration of annual/periodic financial/investor reporting requirements; and (iii) project management.
- Coordinate on a variety of audits (internal, investor, regulatory, etc...); assemble and review data/documentation; craft audit responses utilizing business acumen and knowledge to support various departments within the business
- Oversee and/or coordinate annual and additional periodic financial reporting to GSEs, HUD/Ginnie Mae and Master Servicers to ensure compliance
- Partner as a point of contact for Financial and Compliance requirements related to on-going eligibility requirements
- Coordinate with business and enterprise partners to monitor and maintain acceptable Errors and Omissions and Fidelity Bond Coverage
- Lead/coordinate on a variety of projects, including technology-based, data integrity, remediation, and efficiency-enhancing
- Collaborate with technology, accounting & project management to consistently look to expand efficiencies and automation
- Actively participate and lead technology upgrade projects as/when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
- At least 5 years Commercial Bank Operations or GSE Experience
- Master's Degree
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).