Sr Associate - HR Operations
Category Human Resources
Experience Sr. Associate
Primary Address Bangalore, Karnataka
OverviewVoyager (94001), India, Bangalore, KarnatakaSr Associate - HR Operations
Capital One is seeking an HR Operations and generalist profile to help amplify their people strategy and drive enhanced employee experience for the organization. In this role you will be responsible for the below:
- Leading and driving the HR Operations lifecycle including background verifications, onboarding, exit, Global transfers etc.
- Responsible for executing on all HR transactions, administering company policies and maintaining updated employee records in Workday. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of employee life cycle and knowledge of labor legislation.
- Responsible for HR Analytics involving data analysis, insights and providing suggestions/ solutions to address gaps
- POC for onboarding candidates via Workday and support background checks and day 1 orientation sessions
- Lead the Global Mobility Transfers Process and Policy for the organization
- Responsible for HR audits and compliance activities
- Responsible for defining and governing contractual guidelines
- Owner of all HR Process & Policies. Ensure compliance of these with labor laws and periodic reviews
- Assist associates with their queries related to benefits and HR policies/processes
- Partners with other teams in India and US to monitor HR compliances in internal systems
- Able to deliver HR projects with result focus and seek support from the HR leaders as required.
We are looking for someone with 5 plus years of experience in HR Operations and HR Project Management possessing:
- Sound knowledge of HR systems and policies & familiarity with full employee life cycle
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (preferably Workday)
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and related compliances
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data Ability to create dashboards and presentation that are used by company leadership (preferred G suite experience)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to network internally and externally
- Solution oriented mind-set
- Supportive team player with a drive to create a positive work environment
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
How We Hire
We take finding great coworkers pretty seriously.
Step 1 Apply
It only takes a few minutes to complete our application and assessment.
Step 2 Screen and Schedule
If your application is a good match you’ll hear from one of our recruiters to set up a screening interview.
Step 3 Interview(s)
Now’s your chance to learn about the job, show us who you are, share why you would be a great addition to the team and determine if Capital One is the place for you.
Step 4 Decision
The team will discuss — if it’s a good fit for us and you, we’ll make it official!
How to Pick the Perfect Career Opportunity
Overwhelmed by a tough career choice? Read these tips from Devon Rollins, Senior Director of Cyber Intelligence, to help you accept the right offer with confidence.
Your wellbeing is our priority
Our benefits and total compensation package is designed for the whole person. Caring for both you and your family.
Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
You have options and we have the tools to help you decide which health plans best fit your needs.
Save Money, Make Money
Secure your present, plan for your future and reduce expenses along the way.
Time, Family and Advice
Options for your time, opportunities for your family, and advice along the way. It’s time to BeWell.
Here’s how the team fits together. We’re big on growth and knowing who and how coworkers can best support you.
You don't have any pinned jobs right now
Want more jobs like this?
Set a Job Alert
Explore Your Options
Build the next generation of digital tools for our customers—we’re always innovating solutions.Explore 845 Jobs
Leverage technology in new and powerful ways to pioneer change, all in the pursuit of changing banking for good.Explore 939 Jobs
When our customers have questions about our products and services, they’ll turn to you.Explore 3 Jobs
Design and create future-forward products on a team of innovators helping to change banking for good.Explore 202 Jobs
Write code and crunch numbers, all in pursuit of developing models that solve problems—and make us a better bank.Explore 81 Jobs
Use your tech skills to stop cyber threats and help make banking safe and secure for our customers.Explore 33 Jobs
Help us tell our story by creating memorable digital experiences for our customers through your creativity and ingenuity.Explore 60 Jobs
Take your place on the front lines, representing our brand, problem solving and building relationships with the customersExplore 203 Jobs
Your outgoing personality and tech-savvy know-how can make all the difference for the customers that visit our cafés.Explore 35 Jobs
Use cutting-edge software, audit methodologies, and data science to help us make great business decisions.Explore 17 Jobs
Use your bold perspective and specialized skills to drive projects and implement financial strategies—challenging the way banking is done.Explore 57 Jobs
Deliver expert advice, superior products and best-in-class service to our commercial partners.Explore 48 Jobs
Your entrepreneurial mindset and expertise leads to one-of-a-kind service for every small business owner you assist.Explore 17 Jobs
Use your expertise and perspective to bring insights to the table so we can grow in the right ways.Explore 123 Jobs
Be on the frontlines of attracting, engaging and retaining top talent that’s helping us change banking for good.Explore 20 Jobs
Marketing and Communications
Help us tell our story, connect with customers and introduce our products and to the world.Explore 1 Jobs
Help us communicate how we’re changing banking for good, and ensure our brand is one of the most recognized in the industry.Explore 32 Jobs
Analyze, develop and test the strategies that pull insights from our data and move us forward.Explore 41 Jobs
Use your strategic and analytical skills to help solve major challenges and make both our business and banking, better.Explore 70 Jobs
Offer simple answers to complex questions, while helping both our team and customers thrive.Explore 46 Jobs
Move our innovations closer to reality by mitigating legal risk with your expertise and ability to advise on strategic business decisions.Explore 15 Jobs