Manager, Digital Analytics (Capital One Garage)Apply now Job ID R4568 Updated date 06/08/2016 Locations Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Capital One’s Digital team is selectively recruiting an innovative, high-performing individual for a Manager role to lead the implementation and adoption of digital analytics tools at Financial Services (Auto Finance and Home Loans). You will lead our efforts focusing on web and mobile data acquisition, maintaining data integrity, and facilitating digital data analysis. You will collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, Business Analysts, and the Enterprise Digital Analytics teams. You will have the opportunity to work at the leading edge of digital measurement capabilities, including mobile and social media measurement, marketing attribution modeling, campaign measurement, search and display.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- You are passionate and curious about the technology-driven world, and digital analytics tools in particular.
- You have a strategic mindset and are an integrative thinker.
- You must love collaboration to get things done. You will be engaging with cross-functional teams across business and technology.
- You have a clear understanding of the business, products and processes, and can turn digital measurement needs into functional and technical requirements.
- You know what design thinking is and are familiar with digital product management.
- You have strong analytical skills, and feel comfortable functioning as the digital data and analytics expert.
- You possess the ability to deliver meaningful insights by analyzing digital data.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com.
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).