Recruiting Manager, Commercial Bank- NYCApply now Job ID R4232 Updated date 06/02/2016 Locations New York, New York
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Capital One’s Commercial Banking team seeks to add a seasoned Recruiting Manager who will own recruiting related activities for a distinct line(s) of businesses within the Commercial Bank. The Recruiting Manager will work proactively on multiple client recruitment needs through the combination of solid project management skills & quality search execution, displaying an ownership mentality. Responsibilities typically include managing client relationships, setting and implementing recruitment strategies, leading or participating in process improvement initiatives, and ensuring business hiring needs are satisfied.
• Evaluate leadership experiences, professional competencies, and cultural fit of top talent as they relate to specific client needs
• Partner with business leaders to develop recruitment strategies and processes that will enable the business strategy and have the ability to adjust that strategy to meet changing business priorities
• Source high quality candidates while guiding hiring managers and candidates through our selection process
• Sell candidates on the opportunity with Capital One, identifying unique triggers that resonate with different populations of talent
• Proactively pipeline and network with professionals in the financial services and related industries, serving as a "talent broker" to match individuals with critical needs in the organization
• Direct and delegate work to recruiting coordinators as appropriate
• Own different Commercial Bank recruiting initiatives as identified/ needed
• Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
• 8 years of professional full life-cycle recruiting experience
• 3 years agency / executive search experience
• 3 years Commercial Bank recruiting experience
• 3 years of line of business client management experience - develop strategy, present to and influence internal clients how to execute a process to best meet hiring needs, provide updates, ensure appropriate staffing, adjust strategy to meet changing business priorities
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).